Homes with solar in Alberta get paid for extra electricity they generate, go up in value & sell faster, require little or no extra maintenance, and reduce their bills.
As an experienced residential solar design and installation company we will help you get the most out of your house and garage roof space, your acreage, or unused ground on your recreational property to beautifully integrate the latest solar technology into your life. Solar covered gazebos, parking areas and lean-to shelters are strong, beautiful and generate power making multiple uses out of available space.
We will engineer and fully document every one of our installations to protect you, us, and the industry. Only the best CSA certified equipment is installed, by certified electricians with advanced solar training to help ensure you have worry-free operation for the life of your system.
Whether you want to make a dent in your electric bill, eliminate it entirely, or protect yourself from future energy price increases SolarNinjas will:
- Inspect your site for suitability and inform you clearly of your PV potential
- Assess the age and quality of your roof, reporting the results to you.
- Understand your level of interest in and education about the technology.
- Design a PV (photovoltaic) system to suit your sites conditions and the needs you want met.
- Install your PV system with respect for your existing property using the latest methods to ensure a clean, attractive installation that will last.
- Test your system to ensure full functionality.
- Return after several months or the following freeze-thaw cycle (at your request) to inspect your system & its hardware while following up with you.
- Provide basic training and resources as needed to ensure you enjoy your investment and can make the most of it!
- Assist you with any government or utility programs & incentives that may be available to you.
- Provide all warranty and certification information on our equipment to you, and warranty our work.