Warehouses, Hotels, Shopping Malls, Office Buildings, Shops, Storage Units, Manufacturing Plants, standalone structures old and new… if it’s a business (or owned by one) it’s part of a special class of structure in Alberta for solar!
If it’s a single bay commercial shop or a sprawling multi-warehouse facility, with very little energy use or an extremely heavy load, solar will add value and return to the business in a number of ways.
There are special financial tools available to business owners who want to go green, resulting in extremely rapid paybacks for installed systems. ** Ask us (and your accountant) about federal tax provisions which allow businesses to pay off their system in as little as 5 years using a 50% accelerated depreciation under category 43.2 of the income tax regulations.
Customers are increasingly choosing to do business with companies who support and connect with their values including efficiency. Let us help magnify those qualities!
Why not reduce your operating expenses, add a revenue stream and value to the property, and install solar on your commercial roof or building?
- Estimate your property or perform feasibility studies on your entire portfolio.
- Identify the most effective technology and integrate it into your building electrical system with minimum impact to your operations.
- Outline the costs, benefits, and environmental impacts of your proposed installation.
- Safely execute your project and work with you as needed to maximize your benefit from the public, your customers, employees or other target groups.
- Integrate your facility with electric vehicle charging capability enhanced by solar power.
- Help you meet new and future efficiency standards, while adding a potentially maintenance free asset to your structure.
- Provide fully engineered, professionally installed solar generation to suit any facility.
- Build solar awnings for a beautiful energy generating way to also reduce air conditioning costs.
- Install solar covered parking to generate energy while protecting vehicles & even add charging & block heater connections.
- Fill a roof with solar to eliminate power bills and even feed into the grid to create a new revenue stream & offset future costs.